Buildings and Contents  

No fees for this service - whole of market searches - most appropriate for you for new policies and re-brokering existing plans

As the name suggests, you can get protection to cover the property and your furniture and belongings (on and off the premises) for an annual or monthly premium.

Lenders insist that the property is insured for rebuilding costs due to fire, flood, subsidence or other calamities, before they will lend you money secured against the property.

Many insurance products now provide free contents insurance up to various levels. There are many providers on the market. Plan what you need and contact us for advice or calls us to discuss on 01535 640079

Free Independent Advice

(no obligation)
01535 640079
email this form

 Your Name

 Your Email Address

 Your Contact Telephone


 Your question/query

Mortgage Market Limited is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Your Home is at risk if you fail to keep up payments  on a mortgage or loan secured on it

Mortgage Market Ltd is a private limited company.  Registered office at Sawood House, Sawood, Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, BD22 9SP

Home  : About Us  : Contact Us
Terms Of Business  : Key Facts / Our Service : Treating Customers Fairly  : Glossary

Copyright © 2009 Mortgage Market Ltd 
Website designed by Bextec Solutions |  Privacy Policy